Over 800 registrations were received for the webinar ”The pathway to Test Guidelines: from science to standards for nanomaterials’ hosted by the EC-funded projects NanoHarmony (in which NIA is a partner) and NANOMET.
The two projects, launched earlier in 2020, reflect contributions of the European Commission to support development of Test Guidelines (TG) and Guidance Documents (GD) for nanomaterials, through OECD pathways. NanoHarmony is coordinated by BAuA, whilst NANOMET is coordinated by OECD.
The webinar on September 16 was adapted to a new format, following the scale of registration, with three recorded presentations published on YouTube prior to the event, and questions submitted to the live event for discussion and response by the three presenters.
The live event was also recorded and all questions will also be published as FAQs through NanoHarmony and NANOMET.
All presentations are available on YouTube as follows:
- Introduction to Standards and Test Guidelines for Nanomaterials. Prof. Thomas Kuhlbusch, BAuA (11 mins)
- The Role and Processes of OECD for Global TG Development. Mar Gonzalez, OECD (11 mins)
- Spotlight on TG Updates for Nanomaterials. Dr. Eric Bleeker, RIVM (17 mins)
- Full live webinar recording, with Q&As with audience
- As of end September 16, the three main recordings received over 1200 views.