NanoHarmony held a webinar on Test Guidelines and Guidance Document Development on December 16th.
The webinar focused on addressing some of the questions and issues raised during the previous NanoHarmony workshop and additional issues that participants may raised before the meeting. Participants also had the opportunity to raise new issues during the webinar to which speakers replied either in the chat or in their presentations. We would like to thank our speakers for their great presentations and the 150 registered delegates. The webinar’s recording is now available online and you watch it or watch it again here.
The webinar’s agenda can be found below with the presentation slides linked to the title of their respective sessions.
- Modifying the Bioaccumulation Testing Strategy with Fish for Nanomaterials – Richard Handy, University of Plymouth
- Scientific basis for OECD TG on in vivo toxicokinetic study – Susan Dekkers, RIVM
- Determination of concentrations of ENMs in biological samples using spICP-MS – Rachel Smith, PHE
- Data gaps identification related to intestinal fate of ingested nanomaterials – Isabella De Angelis, ISS
- Addressing gaps for conducting OECD TG 201, 202, 203 assays with ENMs – María Luisa Fernández-Cruz, INIA
- Solubility and dissolution rates of ENMs – Jutta Tentschert, BfR
- Identification and quantification of the surface chemistry and coatings on nano- and microscale materials new GD – Jakob Nøjgaard, NFA
- Development of a new OECD TG and two GDs on dustiness of manufactured nanomaterials: ATEX, non-HARN, HARN and occupational exposure modelling – Jacques Bouillard, INERIS
We invite you to our next webinar Identification and solving barriers for translating science to regulation which will be held 17 March 2021. Register now.
Interested stakeholders are also encouraged to sign up for the NanoHarmony newsletter for regular project updates and opportunities to get involved.